Saturday, January 12, 2008

what I do in my spare time

In my spare time I like to have family functions with my mu-it culture family. We all bring a culture dish and listing to all types of music from different countries. I love when my children niece's and grand children teach me the latest dance. I also like to cook, but I love
shopping for jewelry, coats, and shoes. In the summer time I love to barbecue and invite my family and friends over. When I see everyone enjoying themselves It makes me feel bless and happy to have such a beautiful family and wonderful friends. I also like to network with other professional child care provider and go to extra training classes to keep up with any new rules and regulations on child development. This is the end for now I hope to talk to you in the near future!

No comments: